ConnectCare Medical Clinic Services
At ConnectCare Medical Clinic, our number one goal is preventative care to help keep you and your family healthy and safe. Speak to your ConnectCare Family Doctor today to learn more.
Patient Care Services
How to prepare for your appointment
Our Family Physicians
We offer a variety of medical services
Our aim is to provide you with leading Patient Care Services for optimal health and wellness. All our experienced Family Physicians are Canadian Trained and Board Certified in family medicine and other specialties. In addition to ongoing comprehensive care, we can provide medical treatments for most common acute problems.
Please note: Most medical services are covered by the Provincial Medical Services Plan. For services that are not covered we accept cash, Visa, Master Card, and debit payment. Receipts and medical certificates will be issued for claiming reimbursement from other medical insurers.
- Services for Seniors
- Annual Physical Exam Checkup
- Annual Complex Care Checkup
- Comprehensive Family Care Medicine
- Women’s Health
- Prenatal Maternity Care
- Pediatric and Infant Medical Care
- Men’s Health and Check-ups
- Stress, Depression or other Anxiety-related issues
- Sports Medicine, Injuries, Stitches and Wound Care
- Travel Medicine, Vaccinations and Routine Immunizations
- Prescription Renewals and Medical Tests
- Insurance Forms and Doctor’s Notes (may take up to 30 days to process after your appointment)
- Referrals to Specialists and Allied Health Services