ConnectCare Medical Clinic Services
At ConnectCare Medical Clinic, our number one goal is preventative care to help keep you and your family healthy and safe. Speak to your ConnectCare Family Doctor today to learn more.
We offer a variety of medical services
Our aim is to provide you with leading Patient Care Services for optimal health and wellness. All our experienced Family Physicians are Canadian Trained and Board Certified in family medicine and other specialties. In addition to ongoing comprehensive care, we can provide medical treatments for most common acute problems.
- Services for Seniors
- Annual Physical Exam Checkup
- Annual Complex Care Checkup
- Diabetic Foot Exams
- Comprehensive Family Care Medicine
- Women’s Health
- Prenatal Maternity Care
- Pediatric and Infant Medical Care
- Men’s Health and Check-ups
- Stress, Depression or other Anxiety-related issues
- Sports Medicine, Injuries, Stitches and Wound Care
- Travel Medicine, Vaccinations and Routine Immunizations
- Prescription Renewals and Medical Tests
- Insurance Forms and Doctor’s Notes
- Referrals to Specialists and Allied Health Services
- Acupuncture $50/session (For more info, please contact our Spruce Grove clinic. An initial consult appointment with Dr. Peter Fung is required prior to a acupuncture session)
*Most medical services are covered by the Provincial Medical Services Plan. We accept cash, Visa, Master Card, and debit payment for services that are not covered. Receipts and medical certificates will be issued for claiming reimbursement from other medical insurers.